Will you be joining Unexpected Journey 2022? Make sure you are well prepared when you head to the introduction location. Below you will find a list of things to take and not to take to the introduction.
What should you take to Unexpected Journey?
- Valid means of identification
- Debit card and/or cash
- Public transportation chip card for when you will use public transportation to get to the introduction site
- Mobile phone, charger and perhaps a power bank
- Single air bed or mat (note: double air beds or mats are not allowed)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Sufficient dry clothing, underwear and socks
- Warm clothing as temperatures may drop in the evening and/or at night
- Sports kit and shoes
- Bathing or swimming clothes, towel and flip flops
- Toiletries such as deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
- Sunscreen lotion
- Ear plugs
- Themed accessories for the theme party (World of Wonders)
- Plastic water bottle
What should you not take with you?
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glassware or drinks in glass bottles
- Valuables such as a laptop, tablet or jewellery